• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 359
  • Views: Views 51,374
36cSGkh.png
5BdLo4V.png
XFqls5X.png
mQiwD4J.png

#Thalapathy64 - The first leg of shooting happening in Chennai where few scenes and a song was shot with Vijay and dancers. The
@Thalapathy64Off team will head to Delhi for a 20-day long schedule, where some important scenes will be shot.

After #Sarkar, @premkumaractor joins hand with #ThalapathyVijay for the Second time in #Thalapathy64!
Playing a prominent role in the Movie #Vijay64

“I have been a fangirl since forever. Being a fan, hosting his audio launches, and now, to be sharing screen space with him makes the circle complete. I am really thrilled to be a part of this film,” -
@actorramya #Thalapathy64

#Thalapathy64 team is planning to complete the shoot in 115 to 120 days. Thalapathy Vijay has given BULK Dates. The entire team is working very hard, ensemble of actors on Board. Everyone is super HAPPY with the swift progress of the film.
#Thalapathy64 - Andrea will be seen in a full-fledged ACTION heroine in the film.
VijaySethu will be joining the team by December! Though the film is planned to wrap up in a short span, it will be a Huge Scale movie by production values! #Summer2020

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock