Master - Vijay - 265 Cr BB

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 359
  • Views: Views 51,325
Breaking: #Thalapathy64 Digital Streaming Rights Has been Acquired By Amazon @PrimeVideoIN for a Record Price.

Breaking: #Thalapathy64 Digital Streaming Rights Has been Acquired By Amazon @PrimeVideoIN for a Record Price.
Bro even satellite rights also sold months ago satellite rights with sun TV.

JybrqPk.png

#Thalapathy64 - 4th Schedule shoot to happen in a prison in #Shivamogga (Karnataka) & surrounding areas, with #ThalapathyVijay and #VijaySethupathi From Dec 2nd week, for more than 40 days.

#Thalapathy64 (3rd Schedule) - Some Fight Sequences has been shot yesterday at Chennai! Team will be heading to Karnataka in Few days. Portions between #ThalapathyVijay & #VijaySethupathi to be shot off.

#MalavikaMohanan Will Be There In The 4th Schedule Of #Thalapathy64! Shoot Takes Place At Karnataka, She Will We Joining Later In Karnataka Schedule !!❤️

“Suddenly, out of the blue, @Dir_Lokesh called me, and just said come to the location. When Lokesh calls, you don’t ask any questions. I just boarded the next flight, and went to the location.

Yes, it’s a very challenging role in Vijay sir’s film but I cannot say anything more except that I will be shooting for it in Shimoga and some other places till end of January. I won’t take up any other film till the shoot and dubbing of #Thalapathy64 is over.”
- #ArjunDas

Veteran Actor #Rajesh joined #Thalapathy64 Cast list. After Sivakasi & Sarkar, now he is working for the third Time in #ThalapathyVijay's Movie.

Veteran Actor #Naasar joins #Thalapathy64 Cast list! He is currently acting for his portions in Karnataka schedule.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock