Breaking Vijay Music Added On LCN 68 By Sun Direct

• Thread starter Jraj55
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 10,752
I don't think because of unavailability in TS, will affect the recognition of this channel.

Both Sun direct and Airtel is having more number of subscribers in Tamilnadu than TS.
TS is also significant. The thing is, it is the country’s largest DTH operator with the maximum Tamil channels, and Vijay Music and TS both belong to Star/Disney. So it is odd not to have it on TS.

But if most of the leading cable platforms in TN + at least 2 DTHs have Vijay Music, half the battle is already won.

TS is also significant. The thing is, it is the country’s largest DTH operator, and Vijay Music and TS both belong to Star/Disney. So it is odd not to have it on TS.

But if most of the leading cable platforms in TN + at least 2 DTHs have Vijay Music, half the battle is already won.
Ok, my point is specific to TN and unavailability of Vijay Music in TS may not affect the recognition and I too know its not odd for TS to add Vijay Music.

EPG added
20210402-113827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock