Breaking Vijay Music to launch on 4th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
For English movies or Hindi & South Dubbed movies.
Dont think they can maintain this channel just for thriller movies.
They will mess with all genre in this And makes this another regular hindi movie channel.
I think STAR GOLD Select only maintaining little bit with only hindi movies wihout any dubbed movies and less Ads.
UTV HD will be coming to Star anyway after the merger. There is no need for another Hindi movie channel from Zee or Star. Instead, Viacom18 should try to launch another Hindi movie channel (preferably using the name Colors) as I have zero hopes from Sony w.r.t. Hindi movie channels.

Last edited:
Surprising from Star, considering that when it closed down Channel V it was not really bothered about music channels in any language, and Maa Music was kept only because it had been acquired from Nagarjuna's network. Also, Vijay Movies HD would have been a more logical choice as Sun is the only big network with a Tamil movie channel, and Zee is contemplating launching a Tamil movie channel.

The same font (its name is Kohinoor) is used as the corporate font of the Star network*, as well as in the on-screen presentation of Star Plus (since 2018), Star Utsav and Jalsha Movies, and to a much lesser extent for Star Vijay as well. :tup: BTW, it is also used by Chennai Metro Rail and Kochi Metro Rail for all signage. :skd:

*Note: the Star website uses a completely different font (Cádiz).
I don't know much about fonts. But I said about the Star logo. Its similar or equal to that of jalsha movies. Also 'Star' of Vijay tv and that of others are different.So that 'Star' may changed.
Shut down of channel V, no hindi music channels, I thought that Star doesn't had any interest in music genre and afraid of shutting maa music. And now after vijay music I hope Asianet music.

UTV HD will be coming to Star anyway after the merger. There is no need for another Hindi movie channel from Zee or Star. Instead, Viacom18 should try to launch another Hindi movie channel (preferably using the name Colors) as I have zero hopes from Sony w.r.t. Hindi movie channels.
Yeah Colors should launch New hindi movie channel Under Colors name.
There is already some logo resistered by Viacom 18.
Colors Studio
Colors JaBaat
Colors Roshini
etc.
So I hope Colors will launch a hindi movie channel as Colors Jazbaat Name.

Ya , vijay super logo going to change !! Expecting launching of vijay music hd and vijay music on same day of logo change

Colors Studio
Colors JaBaat
Colors Roshini
etc.
Colors Jazbaat is the 2nd Pay GEC planned by Viacom 18 so no chance for it to be an movie channel :no2:

Colors Studio
Colors JaBaat
Colors Roshini
etc.
Colors Roshni was just a campaign on colors for eye donation. It's not a channel. Colors Studio is also not a channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock