Breaking Vijay Music & Star Gold 2 HD Launching from 1st February 2020

i think it'll be channel like Max2 which will show movies from 80s/90s with some South Movies n Star Gold will show latest Hindi Movies. Let's wait for the promo we'll know from it.
Isn't star utsav movies made for that. ?

Whether these channel be added on Airtel Digital Tv or not ? Because ADTV added Star Gold Select SD after a long time of addition of its HD version. Moreover Airtel is still lagging in addition of MTV Beats HD, MTV HD, Cartoon Network HD, VH1 HD and so on.

Vijay music will be hit only when the picture quality is good. The Vijay super is a super flop only because its picture quality is worst and aspect ratio

Vijay super cemented its top 5 channels in TN week by week its progressing only
Don't get emotional..! Do you think in coming weeks its going to touch No 1 position. In my opinion Its a crap channel (the funny thing is I also have subscribed for this channel in a curated pack) the picture quality is not even SD. The aspect ratio also not 16:9. name sake they run the channel. The same fate is waiting for Vijay Music

Don't get emotional..! Do you think in coming weeks its going to touch No 1 position. In my opinion Its a crap channel (the funny thing is I also have subscribed for this channel in a curated pack) the picture quality is not even SD. The aspect ratio also not 16:9. name sake they run the channel. The same fate is waiting for Vijay Music

all the best for predicting it will become crap even before its launching bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock