Discussion Vijay Music started showing two movies daily..

Offtopic- in Telugu Gemini Life classic music channel also telecasting movie @11AM from so many year, even Sun network telecasted in Gemini Comedy also, just sharing information.

Are you indirectly Targeting me By sharing off topic on Sun network channels?? :sleepy2:

Are you indirectly Targeting me By sharing off topic on Sun network channels?? :sleepy2:
I'm not a Star network fan, and I don't know that you're a fan of sun network, yes I know your favourite DTH that's it,

Main Point what I'm saying Vijay started telecasting movie means then another channel also telecasting movies there is no new thing to discuss in my opinion, so I shared,

You're not my enemy to target you especially,
If you feel like that then sorry...next time I will not comment about sun network.

Last edited:
Yes, Not watching Vijay Music for quite some time......But today watched Promo in Vijay TV for the first time regarding movie in Vijay Music...Which is shocking...then what is the purpose of Vijay Super?

Talking About Sun Network channels, that's different...Gemini Life show movie but it's being a classic music channel, it shows Classic movies only...and Gemini Comedy, it shows Comedy movies...But in Vijay Music case it's different...Already they started Serials and Now movies...

And no proper song lineup found in Vijay Music...

Vijay Music launch is utter failure...

BTW, thread title changed accordingly..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock