Vilas rao deshmukh dies

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Union minister and former maharastra cm dies today in chennai.

Very sad news, i think he is father of Ritesh Deshmukh.

Bollywood pays tribute to Vilasrao Deshmukh

9581.jpg

Former Maharashtra Chief Minister and father of Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh, Vilasrao Deshmukh passed away in Chennai due to multiple organ failure today. He was 67. Mr. Deshmukh was on ventilation for few weeks.

He was to undergo liver and kidney transplant but his condition did not allow conducting those operations. His son Riteish also proposed to donate his part of liver. He was admitted to the Global Hospital in Chennai. He is survived by his wife and three sons.

Bollywood took to twitter to express their deepest condolence to Riteish and his family.

Dia Mirza: This is just so sad... My heart goes out to the entire Deshmukh family... #RIPVilasraoDeshmukhji

Taran Adarsh: RIP Vilasrao Deshmukhji.

Raj Kundra: RIP Vilasrao Deshmukhji.

Farah Khan Ali: RIP Vilasrao Deshmukh. You will be missed. Condolences to @Riteishd & @geneliad and the family.

Bipasha Basu: RIP Vilasrao Deshmukh Sir!Strength To you @Riteishd and family!Extremely sad news!

Siddharth: Deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Vilasrao Deshmukh. Praying they find the strength to face this terrible loss…
Jiah Khan: RIP Mr Deshmukh..my sincere condolences to @Riteishd and his family..

Aftab Shivdasani: Shocked and sad to hear of the passing of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh.. Prayers and peace to @Riteishd and the whole family ..

Nikhil Advani: @Riteishd my prayers and thoughts with you in such a difficult time. Take care my friend. #RIP Vilasrao Deshmukhji

Karan Johar: RIP VILASRAO SIR....thoughts and prayers with the family....love u riteish.....all the strength....and all the courage....

Finally India got freedom from one corrupted minister on 14 Aug,one day before independence day celebration.

Hope the other corrupted minister join the list soon.

Plz control your words friend, what you know about him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock