DTH updates Visit charges of Rs 100/-applicable in out of warranty FRs!!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,165

airsky

Verified Dealer
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tataplay revised visit charge policy
Rs 100/- to be charged on FR requests of out warranty customers.

 Note :
in case Box Replacement is done (box swap) under FR, No visit charges levied ( customer needs to pay Swap box handling charges only.

Customers who are in De- activated state for more than 30 days are eligible for Free Visit
UsQ9Rp2.jpg
iT6TEm7.jpg

Last edited:
Hope they will also provide quality service like before rebranding with good Techinican behaviour...
But in my opinion they need to provide an option priority service for payment..
And free service with more time frame like that...

How is TP suddenly changing its policy ???

During rebrand they had told that they are doing away with all sorts of visit charges. Isn’t this a u turn ???
Maybe they didn't got desired results from this...
Even, I faced bad behaviour from technican as it is free service... Previously tatasky Techinican are very professional...

Whooping charges!😔
Guess we need to have 2 boxes..because there is no charge for disconnected boxes for more than 30 days 🤣
Because they want customers to be active... If they charge for reinstalling the connection... Customer won't show interest to recharge again.. After leaving the service

Please don’t support Tata play in this. It’s not expected from them to go back on their words and start charging for service visits again after they made a BIG statement in January.

They do have a lot of good things which I appreciate and support but I personally cannot support this decision of theirs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock