Vivek wants to do comedy films now

Napster

Reaction score
Vivek Oberoi is refraining from signing films that have a lot of bloodbath and violence. Marriage seems to have turned Vivek into a complete romantic. This is perhaps the reason why the actor is adamant on doing comic and romantic roles now.
in the past, Vivek has majorly clicked for his violent roles. His acts in films like COMPANY and SHOOTOUT AT LOKHANDWALA have won him accolades. His comic act in the film MASTI was highly appreciated too. But, his romantic outings have been a tad dull affair. Vivek is yet to win over his audiences with his on-screen romantic overtures.

Talking about his plan to do more comic and romantic films, Vivek says, "I don't have the angst to play the bad boy. I'm looking forward to doing comic films in the coming time and I'd also like to do a love story. I am just waiting for the right scripts to come my way."

Well, it seems marriage has turned Vivek into a complete romantic so much so that he is refusing to be part of any bloodbath henceforth

why he doesn't get the one strong action movie .or just wanna be happy to make his mood like comedian!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock