Vk digital network mso in chennai

chermadurai

Contributor
Reaction score
Vk digital network mso from royapettah.

5a58baea40f23598e1176329f8b54bd4.jpg

VK DIGITAL

VK Digital delivers Cutting edge digital cable TV Services with all channels in HD like picture & stereophonic sound.

VK HIGH DEFINATION

VK HD Premiere high definition cable service with 1080i video resolution & Dolby Digital (5.1 surround sound).

e60da3b6095472e27f322b1e7d7680b4.jpg

INTERACTIVE & FEATURE-RICH EPG

State-of-the-Art Electronic Programming Guide with genre-wise channel listings, programme type search, parental control and reminder functionalities

PREMIUM & MORE CHANNELS

400+ TV channels* across different genres and languages.

WEATHER PROOF SERVICE

Weather proof service unaffected by rain interruptions ensuring an uninterrupted viewing experience.

VALUE FOR MONEY

A world-class service with more channels, interactive features & value added services at reasonable prices.

DIGITAL CABLE TV
ENTERTAINMENT IN HD

Watch events and TV shows anytime, we give you control in ways not seen with other cable TV providers. Your cable TV options are almost endless with us

CUSTOMER SERVICE

VK Digital Network is accessible through 24x7 call centers and a team with associates who are skilled to provide you with the best possible answer to all your queries.

GET HIGH SPEED INTERNET

High competition has been created in the field of DTH set-top box market in India. In this sequence VK Digital is planning to give broadband internet service to the users of VK Digital. You can watch TV channels on TV and surf internet on computer at same time.This internet facilities is provided on extra charges.

UNLIMITED MOVIES & MUSIC

VK Digital Network provides unlimited Movies and Music which is the world's leading subscription service for watching TV episodes, movies and music through VK Digital Set -top box

Vk package

eb28428c8518e9642a416bdb93b2f9c6.jpg

1573233c2151b47608ee2b61dc927d4e.jpg

Star VIJAY HD coming soon on below cable network

152c61410902202a2aaf271a72db30db.jpg

i thick it is mso from polimer group.they put polimer group channel next to sun group. they put polimer channel first in tamilpack in website.
both company in royapettah

vk digital network mso from polimer group

PATTANAM VELAPPAN KALYANASUNDARAM

VK DIGITAL NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED

Director

10 February 2015

POLIMER MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

Managing director

26 July 2007

SKYBLUE MULTI SYSTEM PRIVATE LIMITED

Director

23 June 2015

dinee said:
sports add on is 193rs too costly...

Please check K Mega Package, its just 199 and has all channels in it including all the sports channel.

eb28428c8518e9642a416bdb93b2f9c6.jpg

We already have multiple MSO's in Chennai and only one actually serving, lets see how this new one goes....

dinee said:
But I said add on only...

Yes, i know.

I think they want to promote their "Mega pack " so made add-on's costly... i think DTH does the same...

Any how its nice to see such a long list of Channels though i only have an analogue connection from SCV....

Sathishbabu4u is now using polimer cable.we will discuss about mso.he Will give update

http://dreamdth.com/Thread---109477?page=10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock