Trending Vodafone might exit India in three months (1 Viewer)

Ashok Varma

Dream Shine
Reaction score

Ashok Varma

Dream Shine
Reaction score

Ashok Varma

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Vodafone Idea Will Close If Government Doesn't Provide Any Relief: Kumar Mangalam Birla
"We will have to shut shop," Mr Birla said on a query about the course of action for the company going ahead in the absence of government relief. He was speaking at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit here.
They are threatening Govt. even after price hike and filed review petition in Supreme Court for waivers! I think they are already prepared to shutdown.
Birla was speaking at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. Birla indicated that his group will not invest any money in the company in the absence of relief from the government. "There is no sense that good money should follow bad money," he said.
"It's a very sad thing to happen though I don't want that to happen," Birla said.
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72396252.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:

thisisjagan

Dream Legend
Reaction score
They are threatening Govt. even after price hike and filed review petition in Supreme Court for waivers! I think they are already prepared to shutdown.
Birla was speaking at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. Birla indicated that his group will not invest any money in the company in the absence of relief from the government. "There is no sense that good money should follow bad money," he said.
"It's a very sad thing to happen though I don't want that to happen," Birla said.
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72396252.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Govt is in a situation that others are able to threaten. Govt has made the economy a mess and anymore business closure will hurt Investments very badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock