Seeking Help Voice(Dialouge) Audio Problem in OTT Apps

venkatbotta

Reaction score
Hi guys, have anybody noticed voice(dialogue) audio problem in OTT apps like Amazon Prime, Zee5, Hotstar etc??

While playing a movie, the background music comes in loud but voice(dialogue) audio is very low.

Any suggestions how to fix??

Hi guys, have anybody noticed voice(dialogue) audio problem in OTT apps like Amazon Prime, Zee5, Hotstar etc??

While playing a movie, the background music comes in loud but voice(dialogue) audio is very low.

Any suggestions how to fix??

It's not just OTT app, it's common problem in all type of source even if you download a movie. You have to do some adjust with the speaker. Some sound system has the options like auto volume, smart volume, night mode etc.

You can change the volume of each audio channel individually if possible, your soundbar might have a universal 'surround volume' mode. Dialogue tends to come from the main front channel while sound effects like explosions tend to come from the surround speakers. By turning the front centre channel up a few notches and the surround speakers down by the same margin you can overcome this problem.

P.S. I found this from google.

It's not just OTT app, it's common problem in all type of source even if you download a movie. You have to do some adjust with the speaker. Some sound system has the options like auto volume, smart volume, night mode etc.

You can change the volume of each audio channel individually if possible, your soundbar might have a universal 'surround volume' mode. Dialogue tends to come from the main front channel while sound effects like explosions tend to come from the surround speakers. By turning the front centre channel up a few notches and the surround speakers down by the same margin you can overcome this problem.

P.S. I found this from google.
Got it boss, will try with available options. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock