• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,785

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I have added the Gemini HD channel and there's big issue with the volume on Dolby Digital Plus. Even at maximum volume, I can barely hear anything. Called the customer care and the guy refused to take any complaint but says the issue will be resolved in 24 hours. He was saying I'm not the first one with this complaint and said there's some satellite issue. They will take complaint only if there's no volume it seems!! I seem to have wasted 40 rupees. Not sure when they will fix it. Till then, it's best to wait.

Re: RE: Volume issue with Gemini HD channel

divakar_mba said:
I am also facing same problem
Please do complain. Hope they will fix.

I think I got to the bottom of it. The issue is because the center channel and both the rear channels aren't getting any sound. Although they are transmitting the 5.1 channel sound, 3 channels are not getting any sound.

I am wondering if you are getting all movies in HD format in Gemini HD channel.. I had Gemini HD subscription in videocond2h and I am completely disappointed with Gemin HD, so I have unsubscribed now. Also, I fee sun network really have to work on Gemoni HD to fix the content and sound issues.

anjank said:
I am wondering if you are getting all movies in HD format in Gemini HD channel.. I had Gemini HD subscription in videocond2h and I am completely disappointed with Gemin HD, so I have unsubscribed now. Also, I fee sun network really have to work on Gemoni HD to fix the content and sound issues.
Yeah, it seems like upscaled content. They have deducted the month's price upfront. I need to wait for a month and then unsubscribe as you did[emoji1]

ilikered said:
I have added the Gemini HD channel and there's big issue with the volume on Dolby Digital Plus. Even at maximum volume, I can barely hear anything. Called the customer care and the guy refused to take any complaint but says the issue will be resolved in 24 hours. He was saying I'm not the first one with this complaint and said there's some satellite issue. They will take complaint only if there's no volume it seems!! I seem to have wasted 40 rupees. Not sure when they will fix it. Till then, it's best to wait.

Hi Bro:

Just try this and check whether it works out..

User Settings => Audio => Preferred audio on HDMI => STERIO

rhariraj said:
Hi Bro:

Just try this and check whether it works out..

User Settings => Audio => Preferred audio on HDMI => STERIO
Hey,

I know that will work. But that doesn't make sense for a HD channel. We need to keep changing that option back to Dolby Digital Plus on the other HD channels to get 5.1 output.

ilikered said:
Hey,

I know that will work. But that doesn't make sense for a HD channel. We need to keep changing that option back to Dolby Digital Plus on the other HD channels to get 5.1 output.

No bro.. Dolby Digital Plus is 7.1 output.. :huh :huh.
Only some star channels hv Dolby Digital Plus Sound.. Rest hv max Dolby Digital sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock