Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi members

Happy to present to you the Nominees for "Member of the Month" contest for May 2017.

Also thanks to every member of ddf who actively posted many useful and informative threads in the past month. After much discussion, DDF team has selected following three members as the nominees for the contest - Basil, Abhishek123 & sagR

Now its up to you all to pick the most deserving candidate as the winner. Cast your vote now and be engaged in the contest.

Voting will be OPEN from today TILL 7th June. So cast your vote now...

Do's and Dont's for Nominees:
1. All nominees are allowed to vote to anyone in the contest. This means they can also vote for themselves.
2. If any of the nominee not willing to participate in the contest, you can reply here or contact any team member.
3. Nominees are not allowed to award thanks/reps during the voting period, on the SOLE discretion of getting a vote. However, for genuine reasons you can give thanks and reps.
4. Nominees are not allowed to send PMs to any member asking for votes.

Do's and Dont's for all Members:
1. All members including the Team members are requested to give your valuable votes, so that the contest will be more fair.
2. All members are requested not to reveal to whom they have voted till the voting is closed. Disclosing the vote might lead to warning, and cancellation of his vote.
3. Members are requested to report to team if they receive any PM from nominees asking for votes.
4. Creating duplicate IDs to vote for youself will result in a ban.
5. Once voted you cannot ask for altering or cancelling your vote.
6. Please vote for the most Deserving candidate not to your favorite candidate.

NOTE: For any doubt, you can contact a team member.

Regards,
DDF Team

Voted

Great to see 3 nominees .. Thanks to Bapun bro & Team

Well deserved candidates .. The above 3 candidates are here in DDF & giving updates 24*7 .. Thanks for all ur updates bros ..

So hard to pick .. 3 nominees are DMoTM only .. But have to pick one to vote ... So done it with very heavy heart

All the best for the nominees .. Advance congrats for the winner of the contest

OMG I am surprised to see my name in nominee list:sp Thank You So So Much to Team and All Members for all your love , support and appreciation:luv It really really means a lot to me and Also Congratulations to both nominees you all truly deserves it:luv:tup

Congratulations to all three members. Remember you all have done great work and all three are truly deserving. Its just a contest and we need to pick one but don't lose your hearts if you don't win.
All the best to abhishek, sagr and basil bros.. all of them are my favs.
I think i need time to pick my vote.
#AkkadBakkadBambeyBo

Thanks Team for selecting me as nominee for DMOM , it's surprised me too:sp
Both Abhi & Basil are well derseves for this nomination.
Thanks to all for your love & supports:luv
Congratulations to my both friends :tup:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock