Seeking Help VU 55 inch vs Airtel DTH (SD picture not stretched)

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 4,999
I also faced this aspect ratio issue in my MiTV 49 inch TV when the resolution is set to 1080i or 1080p. SD channel streching is proper in other resolutions. Hence, have set the resolution at 720p. This will not affect SD channel's picture quality as the broadcasting itself happens in SD. You might experience a slight deterioration in HD channel quality but is hardly noticeable. With respect to remote pairing, try using a smartphone with IR blaster like Redmi phones. Though the TV comes with a Bluetooth remote, it might still support IR remotes as in my case.

Finally found the Solution. Though t it will help others.

1) To fix stretching problem, there is an option in Picture settings on VU TV called Overscan. When we change Overscan to ON the sd picture stretched properly.

2) To pair Bluetooth remote with any universal remote you have to first unpair the TV remote from smart TV and then pair TV remote with universal remote / Airtel remote and finally pair your TV remote with TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock