Wagle Ki Duniya | Sony Sab

Deep Mody

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Source
UQIokWW.png

India’s most loved show, Wagle Ki Duniya gets a new look on Sony SAB! Reigniting nostalgia, Sony SAB to soon launch Wagle Ki Duniya – Nayi Peedhi, Naye Kissey. The show takes the classic and mass’s favourite Mr Wagle and introduces a new era of Wagle Ki Duniya featuring Sumeet Raghavan in the lead.

Wagle Ki Duniya is a celebration of the aspirations of today’s middle class, the story takes a leap forward and is set in today’s time with the new generation of Wagle and family. The series will portray the strong value system and humble upbringing of the middle-class of today, their daily life and issues. Get ready for a new chapter of Wagle ki Duniya as the family returns on screen with new chronicles.

JD Majethia, Producer, Hats Off Productions

Wagle Ki Duniya is an iconic show and it feels great to work with Sony SAB again. Me and Aatish are eager to bring this classic show back on Indian television in a fresh look and newer relatable stories.

Sony SAB recreates the magic of India’s most loved show, ‘Wagle ki Duniya’

Star Plus had a show called Wagle Ki Nayi Duniya in 1999. See the 2:08 mark below.

Source
I still remember the name Wagle Ki Duniya, my elder siblings keep talking about it. So Wagle Ki Nayi Duniya is second installment to it.
BTW Star Plus graphics are always good looking and smooth just look at those.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock