waiting channels for dish tv

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
FIRANGI, B4U MOVIE, WORLD MOVIE, MOVIE NOWsd, E24, SPACETOON, M INDIA, DABANG, DHAMAL, KAMYAB, MBC
OLLYWOOD, S BHOJPURI, MAGIK TV, KOLKATA TV, CHINTU, RAJ MUZIX, CBS PRIME/LOVE/SPARK,

but when these channels will be added brother????can you explain. iam waiting for b4u movies.

Amar bhai he is asking and you are asking him when it is going to add....hehe :rofl

Amarjeet said:
but when these channels will be added brother????can you explain. iam waiting for b4u movies.

Oh that's great news.but are you sure? And how you know about it please give a valid sorce if possible.

karthik said:
B4U movies will be added thru dd direct within this month itself.

no admin . i am giving the list of forthcoming
channels

Mr.DTH said:
Oh that's great news.but are you sure? And how you know about it please give a valid sorce if possible.

karthik said:
B4U movies will be added thru dd direct within this month itself.

dear sir, pls go thru the channels to be added on dd direct with in this month. B4U movies is there .

oh good news for all of you dish tv users but can you tell how you get to know about this?

karthik said:
no admin . i am giving the list of forthcoming
channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock