Want Clarification

M@zh@R

Reaction score
One thing i want to clarify that:-
1.When i am watching a channel after 10 or 15 minutes Banner Comes of Screen for few seconds and then gone.
2.I want to do something that this Channel banner does not appear on Screen when i Do nothing with remote.
3.So If there are some specific settings tell me ..
4.Last one thing come in mind that probably this Banner if default and it does come on all STB of AIRTEL.So there is no thing that can solve bad practice of AIRTEL.
4szixf.jpg

well thats just a stb issue, happens in tata sky hd and hd plus boxes too. u know chinese quality. people demanded cheap things at least prices, this comes along

U mean to say is that all STB of Airtel have this in default?

This is a default setting by airtel. There is nothing like Chinese quality or anything.

We can not remove this banner. I find this useful as a reminder.

mr kramkumar banner coming for reminder is normal and we r not discussing it, we r talking about random pop up of banner,understand the topic and then comment,yes mazhar it is the same trouble with all airtel stb's

I fully understood the meaning of the thread starter. When the thread starter is satisfied with my reply, why this unnecessary advice to me. Also, this thread is about Airtel stb, why do you take Tatasky name? You have been warned manytimes, not to include TS name everywhere.

@mazhar :

1. The "banner" you told is channel bar.

2. This setting is installed in ADTV with the realese no.355 firmware.

3. It is a type of reminder its not fault, when a new programme start on channel then it comes and goes as per you set the disappering time.

no mr. we r not talking about banner coming accoprding to new programme starting on channel u r viewing, many times there r random pop out of banner without any reason. we r talking about that

dino29 said:
no mr. we r not talking about banner coming accoprding to new programme starting on channel u r viewing, many times there r random pop out of banner without any reason. we r talking about that

He is 100% right.
@ Mr Jenit
please read my starter Post carefully and then guide me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock