Want some information and finally brought TATASKY

dth_expert

Reaction score
Hello friends I m using DTH services from 2004. I have used dd dish then dishtv, bigtv, videocon and now airtel. but as now I read regularly in this forum that TATA (Sky is now leading dth with maximum number of HD channels and also have good services so I m going to buy TATASKY box this weekend because my airtel subscription is going to end now. I need just some help to choose right one.
1. if someone please post snaps of latest hd stb and remote because I m going to buy from a dealer. so that I can buy latest one.
2. also I was browsing on tatasky website the program guide on some channels it shows only as movie instead of movie name specialy on max or rishtey cineplex channel.
Is it come same on stb or only on Web guide it shows like it?
Please answer it so that I can make my decision according to that.

Thanks
is this the same box which is future recording ready?
With remote recording buttons on it?
Also if u can tell program guide problem that is only on Web or stb also?

Thanks
is this the same box which is future recording ready?
With remote recording buttons on it?
Also if u can tell program guide problem that is only on Web or stb also?

1) yes future ready
2) Yes dedicated Button Available In Remote
3) No No issue On STB As Well As Cause I Watching Sony Channel On TS Web Application On PC

yesterday I read somewhere in this forum that in HEVC box the SD Channels picture quality is less comparatively other boxes so I am now little bit confused. just suggest me for which box I should go for because I m have to buy today.

Tatasky hasn't moved to hevc technology yet. I have hevc set top box,did not find much of a difference. So if you get older version boxes also,no issues. But I think you can not decide,which box you will get.

I would suggest,if you are getting older version boxes,you go and grab it. Whenever tatasky decides to move towards hevc,they will definitely provide some good offer to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock