Seeking Help Want to buy new HD Box

abhionnet

Reaction score
I want to buy new HD box. The package I want to opt for is Bengali Hindi Premium sports English HD costing 512. However, the pdf shared in this forum shows that this package costing is 757 including NCF and tax.
Today I called up Tata sky cc. They told me that this package along with FTA pack will cost me 711 including NCF and tax. Fta pack is mandatory as per cc I am confused now. Senior members please clarify so that I can buy the box.

I want to buy new HD box. The package I want to opt for is Bengali Hindi Premium sports English HD costing 512. However, the pdf shared in this forum shows that this package costing is 757 including NCF and tax.
Today I called up Tata sky cc. They told me that this package along with FTA pack will cost me 711 including NCF and tax. Fta pack is mandatory as per cc I am confused now. Senior members please clarify so that I can buy the box.
You need to pay ₹153 (which is basically the NCF inclusive of taxes) which is for first 100 channels, out of which 25 DD channels is compulsory. You can add any boquets and à-la-carte channels as per your choice. Another thing I want to mention is that Tata Sky is currently offering some complimentary channels for which they don't charge you any amount as of now. For the list of those Complimentary channels you can check this post - DDF Exclusive - Tata Sky Giving 190 FTA channels as Complementary (No NCF)

Remember - 1 HD channel = 2 SD channels
For every slab of 25 additional channels, ₹23(inclusive of taxes) will be deducted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock