Want To Buy Tatasky HD+ Suggestions Needed

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,827

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Hi Friends
I want to increase my DTH gadgets. These days i am very much interested in TATASKY HD+ because i have heard good about the quality of Tatasky boxes and services.
1. VOD (I m very much interested in this feature.what are the activation or monthly charges for this service.)
2. Is there any Monthly charges for Recording feature?
3. I am only interested in HD channels so plz tell me which is the minimum base pack price and HD top price in which all HD channels are available?
4. What are the charges of ACTIVE MUSIC Service?

Is there any othe special is also on Tatasky HD+ plz let me know.
Please also give me ur suggestion that should i go for it after having Airtel HD and Videocond2h HD already? I only want to experience Tatasky and also in this case my updates on DDF will be expanded that is why i am showing my interest.

What is the future of Tatasky in Channel Addition?
Will they use Monoblock LNB like Dishtv to receive signals from Gsat10 or we will receive on same LNB like d2h when they shifted to St1 to St2?

No Mazhar bhai, Tatasky can't use mono block, future is looking good but depends on Gsat 10.

Plz Gssran pha ji give the detailed review about my quarries said above.
ur views point are valuable for me

RE: Want To Buy Tatasky HD Suggestions Needed

Mazhar bhai good that you are getting one more gadget.

1. VOD has no monthly subscription. You pay as you use. When you download a content from vod the charge gets deducted from your account.

2. No recording charges for dvr

3. According to new hd policy to get all hd channels you need to have the grand sports [email protected] and pay the HD access fee of Rs.100pm

4. Actve Music is Rs.35pm

Future is looking good for them once the gsat 10 gets operational. No need for monobloc as gsat10 will surely fixed at same location as insat4a

mmadhankumar said:
3. According to new hd policy to get all hd channels you need to have the grand sports [email protected] and pay the HD access fee of Rs.100pm
That is very expensive deal if one could only want to watch HD channels.
510 Rs per month is so much.
Any other solution for that?

Gssran pha ji i am waiting for ur detailed review point wise on my quarries.
Plz elaborate more on Vod

mazhar bhai go for tata sky, it has good quality service also the best aq.pq and hardware.. lots of channels also coming soon as gsat 10 launched now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock