Want to change my base pack

sujitnair30

Reaction score
Currently I have the base pack Supreme Sports Pack which costs 315 pm. In addition I have subscribed to English Movies Pack Which is 75rs PM and NDTV 24X7 and INDIA TODAY channel in al-carte which is costing me 25rs pm.In addition to this i have subscribed to hd access pack annually.So the total price I am paying is 415 rs pm. I have subscribed two regional free packs i.e Malayalam and Tamil pack. I am now planning to change it to metro pack as it has all the channel I am having in a la carte and all english movies channels. So my question is If I change my base pack from my tata sky website will my add on and a la carte subscribed channels automatically gets deactivated and will it effect my hd access fee (which I have paid for 1 year) and my recently done recharge? :)

You can change your base pack any time, it will not charge seperately for those channels which u have subscribe with previous base pack-if they are included in newly subscribed base pack. you will get all those hd, which u have in sd. and u will get extra hd like star movies select hd, ten golf hd and star s ports add on service hd(When available)

sayan.sunny said:
You can change your base pack any time, it will not charge seperately for those channels which u have subscribe with previous base pack-if they are included in newly subscribed base pack. you will get all those hd, which u have in sd. and u will get extra hd like star world premier hd, s movies select hd, ten golf hd and star s ports add on service hd(When available)

I think Star world premiere :hd is not in metro pack.:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock