want to receive fta chanel

sandylivetv

Reaction score
hi friends i have a old hathway stb and i also have a monoblocklnb (of Dish tv). i want to know can i use these hardware for receive free to air channel in delhi.:huh

I Think No!

Better Buy A FTA STB Like Solid, Orton & Openbox

Yes vedi is right you have to get one fta box for fta channels + one ku dish 70cm & for c band channels the minimum 6ft dish and c band lnb

Yes your monoblock lnb can be used to receive ku band channels

sandylivetv said:
but jatt bro u also recieve in videocon dth settop box how its possible?

because he has old software of d2h stb which is unlocked and it can scan fta channels from all satellites..new dth stbs are locked and only you can view what your provider will show...

it is a around 5 year old stb but in working condition can annybody tell tht how its unlock to scan all fta indian channels

even few d2h users have oldest s/w of d2h few boxes was not supported to fta. I think 1001u supports fta. Even your box is 5 years older, you need oldest s/w with the box which allow tune fta.

I think only. Ask Jeniusjat. He using old software d2h box & still receive fta channels. Ask him model type.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock