Want to shift from Cable to DTH. Plz suggest which is BEST ??

apoorvai

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am customer of CABLE TV since 1995-96 and did not even think abt to change the CABLE TV to DTH. But now circumstances are changed. NOW I want to adopt a NEW DTH OPERATOR as My CABLE Operator creating lots of problems.

Please suggest WHICH NEW DTH Operator I SELECT ? in terms of LESS CHARGES (Installation / Hardware), GOOD SERVICES, CHANNEL UPDATION etc.

My requirement is for SD CHANNELS ONLY....

Thanks in ADVANCE to all my friends....

Hello Friends,

I am customer of CABLE TV since 1995-96 and did not even think abt to change the CABLE TV to DTH. But now circumstances are changed. NOW I want to adopt a NEW DTH OPERATOR as My CABLE Operator creating lots of problems.

Please suggest WHICH NEW DTH Operator I SELECT ? in terms of LESS CHARGES (Installation / Hardware), GOOD SERVICES, CHANNEL UPDATION etc.

Yes bro as said by @Janihitesh bro Tata sky is best and above all. Just go for it It provides best service PQ also I bought Tata Sky few days back It impressed me alot. Thanks to DDF members too they helped alot

Go for TataSky if you want good service and pq. If your budget is limit of course you should go for Airtel. It has lowest packs cost. But don't go for d2h. Worst service.

In every angle you go, the price is same in all DTH. (My opinion) so you go for Tatasky 👍 the best one, Bro.

Hello Friends,

Availability of channels - Regarding SD channels, both Airtel as well as Tata sky have all the major SD channels in all the language. However, on the HD front, Tata sky provides more channels than all other DTH providers.
Channel updation - Tata sky is better on this. But nowadays Airtel is catching up. Recently Airtel has started to add many channels even before Tata sky.
Cost - Airtel is cheap to buy as compared to TS. Packages are also cheaper on Airtel.
Service - Overall TS is better.
picture quality- In my personal experience, Airtel provide better picture and audio quality than any other DTH platform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock