Want to shift from Cable to DTH. Plz suggest which is BEST ??

Dear Frinds,

Thank You Very Much for all your suggestion. My Shortlisted DTH are TS & AT. Now please guide me also in Selection of FTA Channels. I read somewhere that WE CANNOT CHOOSE FTA CHANNELS as per our choice in TS. TS is bounded to us on there own PACKAGE of FTA. IS IT SO ?

If you are looking for less tariff, if you watch less or selected channels go for sundirect

Dear Frinds,

Thank You Very Much for all your suggestion. My Shortlisted DTH are TS & AT. Now please guide me also in Selection of FTA Channels. I read somewhere that WE CANNOT CHOOSE FTA CHANNELS as per our choice in TS. TS is bounded to us on there own PACKAGE of FTA. IS IT SO ?

In TS get around 195 FTA channels as complementary, (promo pack) the list is there in TS section in this forum, have a look. U can take other FTA channels not part of promo pack as ala carte

In TS get around 195 FTA channels as complementary, (promo pack) the list is there in TS section in this forum, have a look. U can take other FTA channels not part of promo pack as ala carte
Hi,
For getting these 195 Channels, Did we need to do something... like take their own pack or anything else. also what monthly fees will apply to get these ?

Go for tatasky and make your own pack then no price issue ..tatasky provide max freedom to customer..instant change your package and service and very good thing in tatasky which no other dth have ..

Go for tatasky and make your own pack then no price issue ..tatasky provide max freedom to customer..instant change your package and service and very good thing in tatasky which no other dth have ..
Hi,
Thanks for suggestion.

Plz also suggest which Hardware I choose in TS ?

Bro in Airtel DTH also you can change pack anytime. There is no restriction to change pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock