Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 209,701
So if I send a PM to myself, I would get the link without disturbing any1 ?
You can't PM yourself in our new forum software, you would need to post either here or spam my inbox.

Check for /?tag=dreamdth-21 at the end of the URL. If it exist then you are good to go. Sometime auto parsing doesn't work for specific URLs, so just making sure.

Check for /?tag=dreamdth-21 at the end of the URL. If it exist then you are good to go.
I was really surprised to see DDF tag when I pasted the link in post#20.
So I can post/paste link in any thread & click out (just need to ensure DDF tag)!
One suggestion: Can this thread be flashed in Main page as a notice (like Amazon deals. Flipkart deals notice right now)?

I was really surprised to see DDF tag when I pasted the link in post#20.
Same with flipkart links, try here if you want to see it in action.:whistle:

One suggestion: Can this thread be flashed in Main page as a notice (like Amazon deals. Flipkart deals notice right now)?
I did that, but @PRK suggested to not do so and add direct links to deals instead. I did.

Added back the link to this thread next to the deals link.

So if I click out from these two and buy anything (making sure not to go to any other comparison site), will it do?
Yes, that should do, but effectivity it will do if you buy anything from that landing page and product listed over there..

please provide me CPU Cooling fan(fan on processor) link please. I broke the connecting pin accidentally

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock