Warner Bros. unveils 12 new show formats at MIPTV

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) has unveiled 12 all-new primetime formats at MIPTV. These include Repeat After Me (ABC, U.S.), The Gift (BBC One, UK), Weight for Love (in development at NBC),Backyard Survival (RTL4, Netherlands) and Our First Home (TVOne, NZ).

The company will also be previewing its all-new event game show format 500 Questions (ABC, U.S.) from executive producer Mark Burnett and creator Mike Darnell at MIPTV.

Inspired by a highly successful signature segment from the Emmy-winning daytime talk program The Ellen DeGeneres Show and produced by Ellen’s A Very Good Production in association with Warner Horizon Television, Repeat After Me sees Wendi McLendon-Covey instruct superstar talent, via a remote earpiece, to interact with everyday people in high-energy, comedic hidden-camera situations. Guests include Harry Connick, Jr., Usher and Justin Bieber, whose sketch reached more than 800 million users on Twitter.

From the makers of worldwide success Who Do You Think You Are? comes The Gift for BBC One. This unique factual entertainment series follows the unexpected and heart-warming personal stories of ordinary people given the extraordinary opportunity to be reunited with someone who changed their life forever. The Gift premiered in February on BBC One and is the highest rated new factual format series at 9 pm on the network in 2014/15.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/specials/event-coverage/mip-tv/warner-bros-unveils-12-new-show-formats-at-miptv-150414

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock