Warning ! Dont install latest update, if you are not recharging DTH regularly.

Reaction score
After latest update, Airtel xtream app not allowing to open any app ( youtube, hotstart, zee5...). it showing insufficient balance screen. ( I dont recharge DTH regularly and my account will be suspended state most of the time. ) Before update, there is no issues like this.

If you already updated, Please go to settings and force stop the xtream app and open any other launcher or applications to use your airtel hybrid setup box.

let me know, if any one need help to force stop the xtream application.

I am looking for better solution for this one.

After latest update, Airtel xtream app not allowing to open any app ( youtube, hotstart, zee5...). it showing insufficient balance screen. ( I dont recharge DTH regularly and my account will be suspended state most of the time. ) Before update, there is no issues like this.

If you already updated, Please go to settings and force stop the xtream app and open any other launcher or applications to use your airtel hybrid setup box.

It might be any other reason because I m using my xtreme box without issue and it is running more smoothly and also update is mandatory whether it happens today or tomorrow

It might be any other reason because I m using my xtreme box without issue and it is running more smoothly and also update is mandatory whether it happens today or tomorrow
My DTH connection is suspended, so i am facing the issue. what is the status of your DTH connection.

can i use ott content without recharge in airtel xtreem settop box
want buy android box so my first choice airtel plz tell me about my quetion

can i use ott content without recharge in airtel xtreem settop box
want buy android box so my first choice airtel plz tell me about my quetion

The Airtel Xstream Box comes with a 1-year subscription (worth Rs. 999) to Airtel Xstream app content, as well as a one-month subscription to an HD DTH pack.

The Airtel Xstream Box comes with a 1-year subscription (worth Rs. 999) to Airtel Xstream app content, as well as a one-month subscription to an HD DTH pack.
i want to add jio tv and ---- tv without any subcription

Team edit: Pirated app discussion disallowed. Refrain youselves from posting their names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the STB gets updated the box is useless. Not even casting from mobile allowed. No app including you tube will open. The DTH subscription must be active and live

Once the STB gets updated the box is useless. Not even casting from mobile allowed. No app including you tube will open. The DTH subscription must be active and live
You can kill the airtel xtream app and use other android launcher to use other applications.

Hi Ravindra,

I am also facing same issue after update can you please help me with an solution to force stop xstream app and how to install other launcher

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock