Was Ash responsible for the Salman-Somy breakup?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 807

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Salman Khan’s ex-girlfriend Somy Ali has been mum for years about what really went wrong between them. But recently, Somy let out to a journalist that Aishwarya Rai was the one who caused the split. Even though she refused to give any further details and maintained that she held no grudges against Ash, she confessed that the heartbreak had been painful. “They both did what they felt and believed was the right thing to do at that point in time. I don’t like to hold grudges. It will only affect my growth as a person,” she said in the interview. The story goes that Somi had a huge teenage crush on Salman, which led her to leave her home in Florida and move to Mumbai to work in the movies. It was her dream to get married to the Khan some day. And she maintains even now that she has no regrets about following her heart. There were rumours a few months ago about how Salman and Somy had got back in touch, romantically speaking, but we all know that they have always been friends and have a soft spot for each other. Well Somy, this may be your chance…once again. Our Sallu boy is still single and so are you. What say, you do a little connecting ASAP?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/was-ash-responsible-for-the-salman-somy-breakup/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock