Watch another selected HD channel while other one is being recorded

Reaction score
Hello Friends.. Recently I moved from d2h to Dish TV and was extremely disappointed to learn that we cannot watch another channel while one is being recorded. Seriously???? WTH?.. I searched on Internet and discussed with dishtv but no use.. Everyone says that it is not possible. Whenever I click on another channel it asked me to stop recording.. It's because the system has single tuner.. However, there is a possibility of watching few selected HD channels.. May be this is system vulnerability but yes it is possible.. Not sure what is the logic but it is possible to watch either preceding or superseding up to 4 HD channel's.. Example if you record star plus HD then system will allow you to view Sony, & TV, Colors and Zee TV HD channels.. Example 2..if you record any movie on & Pictures HD then system will allow you to watch Zee Cinema (preceding)& Max & Star Gold HD channels. Example 3..if you record movie on HBO HD then system will allow you to watch MN+ and Zee Studio HD.. This is not perfect but at least we can watch something else when one is being recorded.. Hope this information helps.

Due to single tuner you can record one and watch another channel only if both are on same transponder.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock