watch fta in sd box

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,273

Vikrm

Banned
Reaction score
today i able to watch fta in dishtv sd box so i share you the method work on sd deactivated boxex so ready to watch fta i share the method first on the stb then press blue button on remote then hold menu button for 10 seconds then installation main menu appear go to home freqency then type secret code 9523 then enter tp 12170 polarity h symbol rate 40700 then press ok and then exit then move your dish antenna to dd dish signal and some signal of 12170 tp remain in stb then restart your stb and watch fta and dont move your dish antenna to nss6 otherwise software will be updated

Vikrm said:
today i able to watch fta in dishtv sd box so i share you the method work on sd deactivated boxex so ready to watch fta i share the method first on the stb then press blue button on remote then hold menu button for 10 seconds then installation main menu appear go to home freqency then type secret code 9523 then enter tp 12170 polarity h symbol rate 40700 then press ok and then exit then move your dish antenna to dd dish signal and some signal of 12170 tp remain in stb then restart your stb and watch fta and dont move your dish antenna to nss6 otherwise software will be updated

how many channels you getting and what are the channels?

Vikrm said:

This is very old news brother i think.

Ok bhai if u want to watch FTA chnl for long duration then don't create this type of thread again MOD/SMOD Please delete.

after creating this thread dishtv upgrade his software and trick blocked

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock