Watch Tata Sky Comedy Channel for Free

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

When we switch to Tata Sky Comedy channel, it shows a few minutes preview and then we get message that subscribe to the channel.

But I found if we press Blue button which is used to change language after switching to the channel, the preview never ends and we can watch the channel for unlimited time free. :eek:hya

I'm enjoying Office Office at the moment without subscribing to the channel. :tup

Edit ur post or else ts team will get to know
If any one intrested pm them

^^ I dont think its any hidden trick. In fact same thing happens with Airtel Digital TV's movie channel. I cant remember its name which shows free preview of the movie in small screen and we can press language button to watch it in full screen.

Does not work on showcase hd channel. It went even if i had that audio select on screen

Good trick for tata sky customers
Hope some tricks will be available in dishtv & videocon d2h

THAKUR 4K said:
:tup
All Actve service free tricks ;)

I didnt know that it works on all Actve services as I already have all Actve services free in my Annual Mega HD plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock