• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,025

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
So, basically it was offer on all Race 3 tickets book on nearby.com app and website for today (16/6/2018) at Inbox, Crystal Palm Mall, Jaipur on yesterday (15/6/2018). I got to know about this yesterday morning via newspaper. So, I have to just book ticket on that website and visit the mall and collect the tickets. And, that's it I've done that.

My Review : -
  • No doubt that 'Race hamesha Saif Ali Khan ki hi rahegi' (Race is always belong to Saif Ali Khan) yess Salman Khan was the worst choice for the Race 3.
  • All song are disaster don't know what they actually mean!
  • And, why the dialogue writer uses the bhojpuri language, it was looking horrible then funny.
  • No actor have done any appreciating work in the movie. The film revolve around Salman, Salman and Salman. And sideline Anil Kapoor.
  • The story was also very weak. I would say it's the worst part of Race.
  • My show was 3D and there was nothing to do with 3D. Not a single thing looks like 3D. :blush:

Things I noticed : -
  • As being user and addict to DDF family I noticed the STB and Remote of hotel used to record the Politicians s#x scandal are of hathway HD. :smile:
  • The scene in which Salman and Bobby fights Salman puts the Bobby on fire where Bobby clothes catch fire. And, then Bobby uncover his body. Don't know how but Salman T-shirt also catch fire? :huh: And, salman also uncover his body {and we all know it should be happen as it's bhaijaan movie} :lol:
  • The scene where Jacqueline was introduced, Salman was with some beard and mustache look was looking very funny complete audience was laughing :rofl:

Last edited:
Good review @hike bro
I also watched this film yesterday. In the half of the film I felt headache. I want to left the cinema hall as soon as possible. But only for Being a Salman khan Fan I bare this pain.This movie is one of the worst film I have ever seen.

So basically Race franchise is Race>Race2>Race3.
I was not interested either to watch the movie due to Remo choosen over Abbas-Mastan as director. Race is known for twist & turns in which abbas-mastan are masters.
Anyway thanks @hike bro for the review

Today watched in srinagar. Bakwas movie!

Sucked glee EID mood.
How do you watch movies in Kashmir? :huh:
BTW, I posted this on Google:

What DO you expect from a Salman Khan film that isn't Bajrangi Bhaijaan or Tubelight? Boom, boom, boom. Dancing girls whose brains are as flimsy as their clothes. And your typical location of Abu Dhabi. Anil Kapoor is in his element as a leave-your-brains-at-home actor. Daisy Shah and Jacqueline Fernandez are little more than s#x objects who happen to mutter a few dialogues. Credit to Remo D'souza, though, for showing Indians a new locale (Cambodia).

I came to Acropolis Mall to escape the stifling heat of Kolkata. I think I've earned my money's worth as I was looking for a cool place to sleep. It's not often that you get to snooze in recliner chairs — with all these thunderous sounds serving as background music.
114 people found this helpful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock