watching HD on 1080p LCD via TV Tuner card or Dvi behind LCD

San Luthra

Reaction score
I own a Samsung LCD that has VGA & Dvi Input for video, since i do not have huge budget I want to be able to watch DTH channels in HD on it, so I have got one Beetel Fun TV Tuner card that has VGA output, I am guessing I can connect the AV in from a HD DTH to the tv tuner card but will that give me HD output or better clarity than SD DTH's,

I was also thinking if any way I can have a DVI output from HD DTH or with some cable that converts HDMI to DVI , but I do not know if any DTH device has support for DVI output or any possibility of cable adapter from HDMI to DVI ?

Please help..

Reactions: Omi
No dear we can't watch the contents of HD through Audio/Video out puts, Yes if you have HDMI port in your STB then you can watch HD prog. through HDMI to DVI converter with best quality.The HDMI to DVI cable is easily available on net or you are in metro city so go to Electronic/PC Hardware shops and get it approx price:Rs.350 to 500 :)

You can also visit Ebay.in for shopping here:

msyNuE8QEYUZyJkrjAAtVaA.jpg

http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?LH_BI...V HDMI Cable&_sacat=293&aff_source=Google_cpc

umeshg729 said:
that is really good information by Jenius-jatt.
You are welcome bro. :tup But in our forum here is less Encouragement to these type of posts.:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock