Seeking Help Way to connect Set-Top-Box with Laptop

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
I've been searching over the internet to connect my STB to Laptop, I got 1 common answer, connecting via EasyCAP adapter.
But the picture quality is below average (480p) also the audio doesn't match with video.

so, here my question is, are there any other way than EasierCAP to connect a DTH STB with Laptop? which will give better audio & video quality!..

Did you see the price before posting it? It's Rs 9999.

@IamTRoy4 : Laptop don't support HDMI input or VGA input signal. So you can't connect stb with laptop. But if you have Tata sky connection then you can watch through online also..

Last edited:
Laptop don't support HDMI input or VGA input signal. So you can't connect stb with laptop.
I know Laptop have only HDMI output, but I'm looking for any way to connect STB with Laptop, with better picture quality, as I don't want to spend ₹ for TV in my little room.

I know Laptop have only HDMI output, but I'm looking for any way to connect STB with Laptop, with better picture quality, as I don't want to spend ₹ for TV in my little room.

You can try for a 2nd hand monitor and speaker. You need a converter for video to vga and rca audio to 3.5 female. But buying a new tv is better option.

Although your question sounds perfectly legal and normal, i somehow think that you are now trying to record the TV content directly on the PC, which would be far easier than breaking the head in finding solutions to make an inaccessible usb drive and its encrypted content to work on your PC.

Although your question sounds perfectly legal and normal, i somehow think that you are now trying to record the TV content directly on the PC, which would be far easier than breaking the head in finding solutions to make an inaccessible usb drive and its encrypted content to work on your PC.
I have done that myself during my early experimentation days but yes for one the video quality is below average and for other the recorded video has bugging ads which would need to be manually removed using video splitter and joiner software. Then I just turned to videoder (available for PC as well as Android) to download HD quality full length ad-free episodes directly from the broadcasters app like Hotstar, sony liv, etc.

Last edited:
I have done that myself during my early experimentation days but yes for one the video quality is below average and the recorded video has bugging ads which would need to be manually removed using video splitter and joiner software. Then I just turned to videoder to download HD quality full length ad-free episodes directly from the broadcasters app like Hotstar, sony liv, etc.
Videoder is best legal app to download. I wish there was alternative for Zee5. Their app and website sucks even with a premium subscription.

Videoder is best legal app to download. I wish there was alternative for Zee5. Their app and website sucks even with a premium subscription.
Videoder used to support Ozee but once they moved to zee5 it is no longer supported.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock