Website of Dish TV

Don't know. But its not working too on UC Browser. but in android its working on Google charome, Firefox etc.

Me too facing the same problem tried in mobile also, but website not working showing the same reply

Are you facing this type of Error message
ZI2YpxK.jpg

It may be due to Dishtv.in not allowing outside connection from certain browsers like opera/UC which uses VPN like connection to their server.

NinadG said:
It may be due to Dishtv.in not allowing outside connection from certain browsers like opera/UC which uses VPN like connection to their server.

Bro i have tried in internet explorer,chrome,Firefox and torch but facing the same problem

superdudebuddy said:
Bro i have tried in internet explorer,chrome,Firefox and torch but facing the same problem

Its bit strange, I am facing problem on mobile only with Opera like browsers which may be using outside IP for accessing Dishtv.in. But it works fine with native browsers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock