Discussion Week 43 2021 | BARC Ratings

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,184
Surprisingly reality shows like KBC and Big Boss are not doing good numbers. Because of cricket?
BB weekdays trp is 1.0 & weekend trp is 1.1

BB fell flat this season.... In last seasons it used to get 1.8+ on weekdays & 2+ on weekends

BB15 weekends normal trp is 1.5 but this week most of weekend reality show decreased alot thanks to IND-PAK match
Like bb decreased to 1.1 from 1.5 same with sony weekend reality shows also

Kbc is not working well from last 2 seasons i guess.... It constantly getting same 1-1.3 trps.... Whereas before 2 seasons theu used to get 2.5+

This is clear sign that shows like BB/KBC needs good break of 2-3 yrs as audience is totally bored by their constant seasons plus their regional versions (only marathi) are also going on so maybe they are also one of the main reason

BB weekdays trp is 1.0 & weekend trp is 1.1

BB fell flat this season.... In last seasons it used to get 1.8+ on weekdays & 2+ on weekends

BB15 weekends normal trp is 1.5 but this week most of weekend reality show decreased alot thanks to IND-PAK match
Like bb decreased to 1.1 from 1.5 same with sony weekend reality shows also

Kbc is not working well from last 2 seasons i guess.... It constantly getting same 1-1.3 trps.... Whereas before 2 seasons theu used to get 2.5+

This is clear sign that shows like BB/KBC needs good break of 2-3 yrs as audience is totally bored by their constant seasons plus their regional versions (only marathi) are also going on so maybe they are also one of the main reason
If nothing works for BB, They will bring arshi and rakhi to show :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock