Discussion Week 45 2021 | BARC Ratings

Sony YAY! dominates kid’s entertainment category during this festive season

Sony YAY!, the popular kids entertainment channel has witnesses exponential growth and strengthened its leadership position with an array of fresh content during this festive season. The latest content offering has yielded positive results to the channel with uptick in viewership across the markets. Sony YAY! has consistently claimed No.1 position in HSM Urban with 63.7 GRP (Source: HSM Urban, Wk 43’21-45’21 Avg, 24hrs, 2-14ABC, BARC).

This festive season, the channel had introduced kids’ favourite shows, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Haste Raho Henry, Obocchama–kun and Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah- Season 2 that have captivated the young fans across the nation.

Sony YAY!, the popular kids entertainment channel has witnesses exponential growth and strengthened its leadership position with an array of fresh content during this festive season. The latest content offering has yielded positive results to the channel with uptick in viewership across the markets. Sony YAY! has consistently claimed No.1 position in HSM Urban with 63.7 GRP (Source: HSM Urban, Wk 43’21-45’21 Avg, 24hrs, 2-14ABC, BARC).

This festive season, the channel had introduced kids’ favourite shows, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Haste Raho Henry, Obocchama–kun and Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah- Season 2 that have captivated the young fans across the nation.

Seriously!!
Nick in tension now.

My small cousin bro watches Obochamma kun it's his favorite.

Bade Ache lagte hain 2 will pick up in coming days,very strong storyline it started
Good but I like it's first season with Ram and sakshi it has a best storyline until 2014 harneet singh came and ruined this iconic show

n8I1FVu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock