Discussion Discussion on International Cricket Rights

WHO will ultimately grab the WI rights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one would buy as unfortunately the viewership of Bangladesh, Pakistan games in India is very low. They would get very poor TRP'S
I would agree about Bangladesh since no one had got the rights. But Pakistan's matches have potential to draw some good viewership. Their England tours are quite entertaining to watch even for casual fans.

Last edited:
I would agree about Bangladesh since no one had got the rights. But Pakistan's matches have potential to draw some good viewership. Their England tours are quite entertaining to watch for even casual fans.
I might be wrong but Actually the last Engalnd tour in July- August was really bad for them . Only that Nottingham T20 Match were Pakistan scored 232 against England was highly appreciated but in Rest all matches , their performance was poor . They are quite unpredictable. Sometimes they play as aggressive as WIndes used to play in 1970s 80 s and sometimes they play as awful as if they are not playing international cricket, instead they are playing a colony match .

I might be wrong but Actually the last Engalnd tour in July- August was really bad for them . Only that Nottingham T20 Match were Pakistan scored 232 against England was highly appreciated but in Rest all matches , their performance was poor . They are quite unpredictable. Sometimes they play as aggressive as WIndes used to play in 1970s 80 s and sometimes they play as awful as if they are not playing international cricket, instead they are playing a colony match .
Yes, they are inconsistent. That is when Twitter becomes more entertaining. Remember that 0-3 match? 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock