Good News We've got a new forum structure.. Check this thread out for details!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,357
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Update:

Some important changes done by us after thinking very carefully due to recent happenings:
  • Politics forum completely removed - as fightings were more and debate were less in healthy way, existing topics carried over into General Topics forum
  • Sundries forum has been dropped to make forum clutter-free and existing forum under it moved into General Topics forum
  • I want to buy a... forum moved under Consumer Electronics forum as it was more suited over there
Hope this puts a full stop to political fights, and differences members having due to different party support.

Cheers & Kind Regards,
Team DreamDTH :)

------------------------------------

Just made some changes to the forum structure and along with that added few new forum sections.:tup:

It took me 2 hour to design the new sections and move existing ones to more proper/exact locations. Let me know your feedbacks on the change!:)

New forum structure tree can be found below:

TxQ5s24.png

NOTE: The above image is only for demonstration purposes, UI will still be same as before.
Hope you like it. Thanks!:smile:

Last edited:
Just made some changes to the forum structure and along with that added few new forum sections.:tup:

It took me 2 hour to design the new sections and move existing ones to more proper/exact locations. Let me know your feedbacks on the change!:)

New forum structure tree can be found below:

TxQ5s24.png

Hope you like it. Thanks!:smile:

After All You Fulfill My Wish Adding new Category Cars & Bikes Thanks For Adding New menu Well Done Bhai.

Home Cinema & Hi-fi This Menu Add For Which purpose (I.e) For Home theater Or Something Else .

Great work Bapun bro. You are really trying to make the forum more interesting by introducing more features. Great work. Keep it up bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock