What about Picture quality of Videocon d2h (1080p) vs Tata sky (1080i)?

• Thread starter Pam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 14,137
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam

Reaction score
I want to know about the picture quality of d2h against tatasky, which going better from others at the moment, video and sound quality of sd channels and hd channels, both providing mpeg4 picture, the main difference they are saying is d2h(1080p) vs ts(1080i), is it really matters? Or go with any one? Is Factors like pixels fading, sharpness in hd and upscaled and blurry image in sd counts? Please clarify...

in terms of HD channels PQ is same on both....AQ is little better on TS...

New HD+ Transfer box of Tata Sky provides 1080p resolution.

The broadcast happens in 1080i as it uses only half the bandwidth of 1080p which makes it financially viable. So even though the box supports 1080p it can only show in 1080i. However in future with HEVC technology it ll be cheaper to broadcast in 1080p.

Balaji G said:
D2h is not giving 1080p. Its only 1080i

No, i have d2h stb it gives the 1080p quality and my led tv also recognised as 1080p and i can see the the difference between tatasky and d2h, d2h gives much better sharper and crisper image as compare to tata and adtv... I think it is best in class and only gives the 1080p...

Pam said:
No, i have d2h stb it gives the 1080p quality and my led tv also recognised as 1080p and i can see the the difference between tatasky and d2h, d2h gives much better sharper and crisper image as compare to tata and adtv... I think it is best in class and only gives the 1080p...
Oh mister d2h

I am 200% damn sure you don't used both dths just created this thread to spread rumers :s

And d2h pq is much better then adtv and ts :skd :d

Don't joke I seen all dth on showroom on same Tv and felt all hd pq is almost same but if you comapre sd pq then d2h is nowhere :no

Pam said:
so as per your logic all HD channels of 1080i coming as 1080p for you ?
Then SD channels will also comes in 1080p or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock