Discussion What are some channels you think deserves a shutdown?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This discussion is mostly on big broadcaster who carry awful lot of barely watchable channels making bouquets expensive.

For example UTV HD airs some of the most unwatchable movies. I was a big fan of this channel. Than it's library moved to Star Gold. Now it got some of the most unwatchable dubbed movies. The only reason it's part of my subscription is because of Disney HD bouquet.

Note : News channels have not place in this discussion.

Useless channels that I want which should be shutdown -
1) Sony Yay
2) Star Bharat

Last edited:
&Prive HD, Discover turbo, bindass, UTV movies, cnbc TV prime HD
Utv action, Colours Cineplex
Should b shutdown soon

Sahara One and its channels should officially
shut down since the channel doesn't air any
fresh content!!

Star Bharat most likely to pull the plug on Akbar Ka Bal Birbal

Akbar Ka Bal Birbal will most likely go off air. Akbar Ka Bal Birbal is expected to wrap-up by the end of this month.

Star Bharat most likely to pull the plug on Gangs of Filmistaan and Akbar Ka Bal Birbal
As per the latest development, we hear that Gangs of Filmistaan will most likely go off air. We also hear that the cast of Gangs of Filmistaan has apparently wrapped-up its shoot. show expected to air till mid of November.

Star Bharat most likely to pull the plug on Gangs of Filmistaan and Akbar Ka Bal Birbal
Not much hope left for Star Bharat. I will be the least surprised if the Star network finally decides to down the shutters on it after three years of delivering negative ROI. Zee should also try to kill* &TV as many have stated, and maybe even Big Magic.

Sony is the only network with a successful secondary pay Hindi GEC, namely Sony Sab.

*Note: K-I-L-L is being autocorrected by the forum software to K-!-L-L.
Sahara One and its channels should officially
shut down since the channel doesn't air any
fresh content!!
The Samay channels are continuously being added and removed by TS and ADTV. They should shut down as well.

Last edited:
I Think &xplorHD Will Be Shutdown By Zee If It Is Not Added On Tata Sky, D2H, Dish TV, Sun Direct And Other Digital Cables Networks Soon(Atleast By The End Of This Year)

Comedy central SD . They must make it exclusive HD and also launch CBS.
Caz HD of CC doing better than SD .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock