Discussion What are some channels you think deserves a shutdown?

A company should allow only one or two channel of same tipe
Like Star sport hay many channel and telecast same match and lootingmany more money
They should use multy audio Hindi Hindi English and other

Raj TV network as well as Kalaignar TV network should shut down. If not Kalaignar TV, atleast Kalaignar Chithiram, Kalaignar Murasu,
Kalaignar Isairuvi should shut down.

Raj TV network as well as Kalaignar TV network should shut down. If not Kalaignar TV, atleast Kalaignar Chithiram, Kalaignar Murasu,
Kalaignar Isairuvi should shut down.
TN has too many political mouthpiece channels that do not have much viewership. They exist only for namesake. There should be only a small number of GECs as is the case in Telugu. Besides the big four there are only Vissa, ETV Plus and Studio One Plus.

In Telugu, even Vissa TV deserves a shut down since it airs no content literally and there is continuous repeatition of the same old dubbed movies.

Fox Life - Few rating and 'Fox' branding.
Star World Premiere HD - I prefer Star World (SD&HD), Disney International HD only to exist.
Star Bharat, & TV - Unless they have no plan to implement rich contents.
FTV - Don't know anybody have use with it.
Star Maa Gold.
SS 1 Bangla, SS 1 Marathi (it exists somewhere in the universe) - Currently excluding Tamil, Telugu & Kannada as they are performing well in the tables)
Star Gold Select (HD & SD), UTV channels
Bindass- lost hope that Star will care it.
Channels which deserves shut down in my list doesn't means they are bad channels. Sadly here, mostly, Channels with good contents-few rating-Shutdown.

Star Sports regional channels, kalaignar TV, Raj TV, Jaya TV, captain TV, sathiyam TV, evangelical channels like aseervatham, angel, etc ( there are dozens of them) , star Bharat, kairali we, Raj digital plus, vendhar TV , win tv, puthuyugam TV, home shopping channels,

I don't know why many people asking to shutdown of star regional sports channel.
Star have gave option to choice.who want to watch in their language they can subscribe that channel.
Without regional sports channel we can't watch highlights of matches in our language .with audio feeds only live match can been watched.
And many of people even don't know to change the audio feeds also.

Raj News Kannada, Kasturi News 24x7 should shut down..

Public Movies should also shut down as they telecast 50% of non movies content or should convert to GEC..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock