What Benefits Tata Sky FireTV Stick Provide (250 rs per Month)

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

A few months back I received Tata Sky branded Amazon FireTV Stick for free. Yesterday I tried to watch Amazon Prime web series on it and I found that I need to purchase Amazon Prime subscription for it.

So I want to know what benefit Tata Sky is giving as they are charging 250 rs per month for the stick?

What app subscriptions do we get for free after paying 250 per month?

There are many apps available for download on this stick like Sony LIV, Voot, etc.

With Tata Sky Binge you get subscription to 6 OTT platforms Disney + Hotstar Premium, Zee5, Sun NXT, Eros Now, Hungama and ShemarooMe along with 3 months of Amazon Prime membership, Tata Sky on Demand contents and 7 days catch up.

Oh. That's why Amazon Prime subscription stopped working. It was for only 3 months. :(

Other subscriptions including On demand content and 7 days catch up will work for all months until I recharge?

Oh. That's why Amazon Prime subscription stopped working. It was for only 3 months. :(

Other subscriptions including On demand content and 7 days catch up will work for all months until I recharge?
Yes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock