Discussion What can be the future of DD Free Dish shared channels that has not won a slot in the auction this time?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
What can be the future of DD Free Dish shared channels that has not won a slot in the auction this time? Let's discuss. Off late, Sun Direct DTH Service is sharing quite a lot of channels via DD Free Dish. However, as per the latest auction of DD Free Dish, certain shared channels has not won the slot in DD Free Dish. For example, ABP Ganga. What will be the future of these channels w.e.f. 01/04/2020? Will Sun Direct add these channels in their own tps or they simply drop these? Does Sun Direct have enough tp space to add these? Let's discuss. To me, they should replace these with other useful channels from DD Free Dish. For example, BTV World, Enterr10 Bangla, Maha Punjabi etc. Others may comment.

I am also thinking about this ,currently only 4 private channels are shared from DD FD in Sun direct,ABP ganga,Enter10,Dabang,Bhojpuri cinema,Except ABP ganga other 3 channels won the slot in 44 th E auction valid from 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021 .I am also wish to see All FTA private channels in DD Free dish shared to Sun direct, News 24,India news,Tv9 Bharatvarsh,B4u movies,B4u Kadak,B4u music,ABZY Dhakad,ABZY cool,Cinema tv,Maha movie,Surya cinema,Showbox & many more channels are available in DD FD which was not in Sun direct.

Foreign two channels BTV world and kbc world are government bodies and precious time MOUs with our India and make best relationship between two countries hence to dedicate and exchange gov channels with as same our side is DD India.

And about other channels of four popular broadcast having case with Trai and result in pending mode may be.. Bcs in history of each channels many small broadcast have afford 15 cr + price that this price is reliable for these are broadcast but some have Trai or regularity issue to pull out channels.

And as per my knowledge mpeg 4 slots E Auction has been suspended due to COVIF19, hence the mpeg4 channels will may run in their slots as per Pro rate basis till next intimation not declare, this was happens in 2018 and channels run as pro rate basis till next policy will be come out while the freedish policy was reviewing and action process was suspended by Shri smriti irani.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock