Discussion What do you think about new trai's tariff order after 45 days implementation.

I am happy that TRAI has taken out HD access fee and put a cap on the price of HD channels.:)
Did you forget that 1 HD channels count as 2 channels in new tariff? In a way we are still paying extra for HD channel.

According to TRAI rule 1HD = 2SD channels. Then why some channels price is same for both SD and HD.
Example , Sun tv both SD and HD costs 19 rupees.

Videocon d2h services getting worse day by day still customer care not taking calls.

Please resolve, My STB Not working from 1 week & showing Error E107-4 Smartcard not paired with STB.
Customer ID XXXXXXXXXX
I also complain to d2h on 13/03/2019 engineer also visited & install new STB but still my TV not started..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mixed feelings about it. I made peace with the new regime and found it to be profitable in the long run. If only Airtel could fix the bugs in their system.

I think it a great move by TRAI. Unfortunately, a lot of people are bad mouthing TRAI without even understanding the basic fact that we never watch more than 10-15 channels on regular basis. Just because previously we used to get 200 channels on our TV should not be the basis for criticising TRAI scheme. Not to forget the fact that now we can change the channel mix whenever we like which we could nto do previously.
What I do agree is that creating a custom pack is pretty complex given that fact that there are hundreds of broadcaster packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock