What do you want from Santa this year? 🎅

Good afternoon friends. What do you want from Santa this year? 🎅
I got what I wanted as far as TV is concerned. Disney Star’s new channels. Plus many new graphics from both Sony and Star. Now I want the merger of Sony and Zee to complete in 2023. It should have happened this year but that’s okay.

Other than that 2022 has been one of the best years in a long time especially since we came out of COVID. But the war in Ukraine is a different story.

Other than that 2022 has been one of the best years in a long time especially since we came out of COVID. But the war in Ukraine is a different story.
The year was mixed for me. I pretty much got much most of my wishlist fulfilled. Also my confidence grew. Health wise not so good for me though. It has been a nightmare for me. Suffering through long COVID. Also war in Ukraine is heartbreaking specially when many Ukrainians are still suffering from harsh cold winters. Queen passing away also has been heartbreaking for everyone. Argentina winning the World Cup and COP27 commitment to loss and damages fund has to be highlights of the year. Hopefully, everything is good in 2023.

As per Your Command - Here's My Wishlists as of now :-

01. ASAP Migration / Activation of GSat 24 Satellite with all Necessary Hastle Free Technical Adversment from Tata Play for Adding the Pending HD as well as SD Channels this New Year.
02. Revamp / Swapping / Starting Regular Transmission of Long Pending Disney Star proposed Channels - especially Star Gold 2 HD / SG Thrills / SG Romance & Disney HD.
03. Sony - Zee Complete Merger without any Legal Turbulence.
04. Immediate Solutions to stop Eukraine - Russia rifts that too Damages so many Lives as of now.
05. Absolute Covid Free World.
06. No Health Issues for My Parents.

and Last but NOT the Least - More or/ Double Bank Balance Compare to this Year 2022 ahead of 2023.

Wish Me Luck.......

It wasn't a good year for me. My most lovely grandfather left us on 17th January at the age of 93. I was a huge shock. My sister got dengue 2 weeks back & was in critical condition due to low platelets. Was in hospital for 1 week. Now, she's fine. Parent's health not upto the mark due to very heavy workload. No proper studying because of all these. Hopefully, 2023 will be the best year for me and all the members.

My wish is to always keep all my loved ones happy & safe always.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock