What Happened To The Office In Star World

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
American Sitcom The Office has not been airing Since April 2020 So Tell Me What Really Happened To The Office

DJ Roy

Contributor
Reaction score
They reshuffled their content. Meanwhile you can enjoy The Office exclusively on Hotstar.

Saichaitanya4496

Contributor
Reaction score
My bad. I thought it was on Hotstar. I forgot that Hooq content is gone.
In Hooq, The original The Office UK was there. Its available on TataSky app as of now I guess. The Office US is der in Prime. The US version merciless rip off thanks to BBC India and Applause is on Hotstar though.

DJ Roy

Contributor
Reaction score
In Hooq, The original The Office UK was there. Its available on TataSky app as of now I guess. The Office US is der in Prime. The US version merciless rip off thanks to BBC India and Applause is on Hotstar though.
I think I saw The Office UK on Voot. How hilarious different streaming service has different version of the show.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anikamathur02 Discussion What Happened To Peaky blinders on Colors infinity ?? TV Channels News 0
anikamathur02 What Happened To Entourage On Star World Premiere HD TV Shows & Programs 4
anikamathur02 What happened to the American Movie 13 hours On And Flix Hollywood 0
Manushan what happened to Tamil and Telugu voice over of zee hindustan ? BecauseZee hindustan telecast only in hindi since 2 days TV Channels News 9
S Discussion What happened to bindass ?? TV Channels News 4
vishalrao What happened to Homeland serial on Star World? TV Shows & Programs 11
P DDF Exclusive Few Changes Happened On Sun Direct Website Sun Direct 4
Rohit Bubna Sad News What happened to national geographic Digital Cable TV 2
Manu Discussion What Happened Star World premiere HD TV Channels News 17
rishuboy What Happened to Sahara network channels like Sahara one, Filmy, Firangi etc? TV Channels News 17
Mahen Dharshan Discussion What happened to Shalini Plus tamil channel? TV Channels News 0
Amudhan Discussion What happened to edusat channels? C Band & KU Band Reception 0
hike Naagin 2 something unknown happened in 1st episode? TV Shows & Programs 0
sam Miracle Happened Today — Greatfull to that Guy - sam Achievements & Wishes 0
skm30 What happened to the most awaited SAB HD & HBO HD launch !! Satellite Channels Updates 2
D What Happened to Bran Stark in GOT 5? TV Shows & Programs 4
KUMARAN TV What happened to G TV SPV TV Channels News 1
D What Happened to "The Walking Dead" Program on Fox Traveler? TV Channels News 4
D What Happened to Comedy Circus on Sony TV? TV Shows & Programs 4
Rithvik kandhan What happened to Vendhar Tv ? TV Channels News 9
Shashidhar Lot of changes happened today in Reliance digital tv Reliance Digital TV 7
yunu10422 What happened to USB recording and Vendhar HD? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
M.J.Sadiq What happened to Vissa TV (Raj TV's Telugu Channel)?? TV Channels News 3
A What happened to upcoming HD Channels? General DTH News & Discussions 13
people What happened to Gemini Movies? TV Channels News 2