What Happened to "The Walking Dead" Program on Fox Traveler?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

What happened to "The Walking Dead" program which was showing on Fox Traveler channel?

It was telecasting every Saturday and Sunday but since a few weeks, its not showing on the channel.

I think they broadcasted 5 or 6 episodes of the series and suddenly they stopped telecasting the program.

Does anyone has any news or information what happened with this program?

Yes. Even I have observed that. Infact for 3 weeks, They repeated the same episode on Saturday & Sunday. Fresh episodes were not telecasted. Really disappointing.

^^ True. When the program started on the channel, they said it'll be shown on Saturday and Sunday but since 2nd week, they started showing fresh episode only on Sunday. On Saturday they repeated the last Sunday episode.

But since a few weeks, they have not telecasted any episode of the program. It has disappeared from the channel.

Ok. I found on Wikipedia that there were only 6 episodes in season 1 of walking dead. So Fox Traveller showed all episodes. I hope they'll also show remaining seasons in coming days or months. :)

That's most probably because FX India bought rights of season 1 of 'The Walking Dead' and premiered it around the same time it was broadcast in the US. But they did not buy rights for the other seasons. I guess Fox Traveler was repeating those season 1 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock