Seeking Help What happens when balance is zero?

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
On December, I temporary suspended my airtel xtreme for 3 months by paying 100 rupees.
Now in March, the 3 months are over and daily they are deducting DBR of 6.67 rupees.
I wont be using the box for 2 more months. I think it is not possible to again suspend the box. What can I do in such case?
Also I wanted to know what will happen if balance becomes zero?
When I return, will I be available to continue using it after recharging or do I have to pay any penalty?
My old plan is UDP 12M 1407 which is also shown on app.

Idle Maintenance Fee of Rs. 15/ 20 apply if ur account goes into suspended state, when u recharge again same deducted from ur DTH Account Balance. Call customer care and request them to refund this amount stating valid reason why u r unable to recharge while account was in active mode and they will refund the money

Last edited:
Just request Airtel Presence team via twitter to help u on this.

Idle Maintenance Fee of Rs. 15/ 20 apply if ur account goes into suspended state, when u recharge again same deducted from ur DTH Account Balance. Call customer care and request them to refund this amount stating valid reason why u r unable to recharge while account was in active mode and they will refund the money
Well if it just a matter of 15/20 rupees, I dont mind paying for it. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock